- Observing the Laws relating to the Protection of Personal Information:
We will observe the Japanese Laws relating to the Protection of Personal Information. We will make sure all of our staff and managers are familiar to the methodologies used in our daily business through seminars and other educational instruments.
- Obtaining and Use of Personal Information:
We will obtain your personal information for the purpose of doing business with you and only that are necessary for conducting it in legal and proper manner. When we ask for your personal information, we will clearly state the reason for requesting them, and we will use them properly according to the words of law.
- Managing of Personal Information:
In order to assure the correctness and safety of your personal information, we will provice necessary and proper Information Management methods. In some cases, we may ask a third party entity to priovide the safe storage of your information; In that event, we will supervise the necessary and proper safety precautions in order to assure the management of your information.
- Disclosing the Personal Information to the Third Party:
Except when you agree or the Law demands, we will not disclose any of your personal information to the third party. Even when some personal information were to be disclosed to the third party for the purpose of conducting business with you and we were given permission for it, we will limit the information given out to those that are necessary for that purpose, and we will bind the third party through legal means to protect your information, as well as through proper supervision.
- Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of the Personal Information:
When we receive request from you for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of your personal information, we will respond to your request as soon as practically possible under the governing law.
- Management of Personal Information when we receive Personal Information from the third party:
When we receive Personal Information from the third party, or incidental to other services we provide, we will properly handle the Personal Information given, and will only use that information for the purpose given. Unless the law demands them, we will not disclose these information to the third party, directly or indirectly.
- Management of Sensitive Information:
Sensitive Information is defined as Political view, Religious view, membership to the Labor Unions, Skin color, Ethnicity, Domicile address, Registered address, Medical history, Sexual preference and Criminal records. We will not obtain, use or give to the third party these Sensitive Information, except for the following very specific reasons.
- Required by Law
- Necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person
- Specific necessity to promote Public Health or to promote healthy growth of Children
- Necessary to cooperate with the national agency, local agency or the agent thereof, but only within the Law governing this activity
- Contacting Us:
Please contact us using the information below about managing your personal information. Please note that we may ask for confirmation of your identity in some cases.
ICU Service Co., Ltd.
C/O International Christian University, Admin. Bldg. 2/F
Osawa 3-10-2, Mitaka, Tokyo 181-0015, Japan
Tel: +81(0)422-33-3530 Fax: +81(0)422-33-3765
E-Mail: info★icu-service.com (*Please replace ★ with @.)